Cloud Security Consultant - Location Flexible
Competitive | Northampton | Permanent
Posted 7 days ago
Cloud Security Consultant - Microsoft - Home based
My client is an x11 Microsoft Gold partner, and is the UK's market-leading strategic service partner to the IT channel community.
Due to continued growth they have a fantastic opportunity for a consultant to join their consulting practice to act as a Cloud Security Consultant, specialising in Microsoft technologies.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Leading with qualification of designs and opportunities
- Lead and present at customer workshop sessions
- Lead and contribute to Statement of Works and Invitations to Tender
- Build and enhance relationships with customers and peers
- Provide technical mentoring to internal teams and external clients when required
They are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Expert in the design and deployment of:
- Active Directory Domain Services/Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Connect
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
- Azure Sentinel
- Experience in Technical Consultancy role
- Excellent communicator
- Able to network with industry peers and customers
- Excellent knowledge of chosen subject matter
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.