Cloud Programme-Snr Project Manager -Azure-AWS
£530 per day | West Midlands | Contract
Posted 4 days ago
Cloud Programme/Snr Project Manager -Azure/AWS
Cloud Programme/Snr Project Manager with substantial experience around Cloud technologies and Azure/AWS migration is urgently needed to work for a global consultancy within the built environment sector.
The Cloud Programme/Snr Project Manager will support the clients cloud programme within the Digital delivery team and will be tasked with leading cloud migrations (Azure/AWS), operating model improvements and decommissioning of legacy infrastructure.
Cloud Programme/Snr Project Manager -Azure/AWS- Essential Experience
* Strong technical Project and Programme Management experience with a solid delivery history.
* Experience of working on Cloud technology prorgammes including migrations and challenging a current model. (Azure/AWS)
* Ability to communicate and champion Cloud technologies (Azure/AWS) across a large scale organisation.
* Experience of optimising cloud operations within a transformation environment.
* Experience of applying a variety of technical and project management methodologies (Agile/Waterfall/Prince 2/MSP).
* Strong core project management abilities including managing technical/business teams and problems, issues, risks and change management.
* Track record of delivering global cloud migrations and cloud projects with the ability to influence a variety of stakeholders.
Cloud Programme/Snr Project Manager -Azure/AWS- Desirable Experience
* Experience of performing a SCRUM master role and the ability to contribute towards the development of project delivery documents and methodology improvements.
* Strong commercial acumen with the ability to achieve best value.
The client is ideally looking for a candidate to be based in the Midlands or Cardiff but will consider other locations in the UK has they have a number of regional offices except London. The role is outside of IR35 on a 6 month contract.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.