Cloud Engineer (WORK FROM HOME)
£110,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
Cloud Engineer (£55k-£80k)
* Driving expansion into Amazon Web Services through effective DevOps principles, clean Terraform code, Docker/Kubernetes orchestration and automation
* All aspects of workload migration into AWS along with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
* Working within an agile engineering squad to further advance our operational capabilities and improve our cycle time for feature delivery
* Engaging and directing any 'Proof of Concept' or prototyping of solutions to continually move us forward
* Ensure that security, operational and supportability guidelines are factored into the construction of any solution - this will include liaison with the relevant teams to ensure that they understand the implications of any proposed designs
* Be active in our communities of practice across engineering and development to continually enhance our collective knowledge
* Be passionate about quality metrics in product implementation.
* Be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision.
* Mentor junior engineers in the team
Performance Engineer (Cloud) (upto £110k)
* Identify what tools and technologies can be implemented, aligning with that already used across the broader development function and in-line with the team's skill-set.
* Measure, monitor and capture required infrastructure & application performance metrics, logs and reports
* Utilise diagnostic and monitoring tools to measure, detect, isolate and resolve performance issues found during application development performance testing
* Analyse results and raise defects and advise and support the engineering teams to resolve
* Design tactical and strategic test approaches for service level and component level performance testing
Cloud Support Engineer (£60k-£75k)
Experience providing customer support for cloud resources, networking and IT System software for end-users
Managing Cloud Infrastructures such as Amazon AWS Cloud services
DEVOPS automation skills in areas of automation, fundamentals of network security.
The Cloud Support Engineer expedites issue resolution, and enhances our DevOps processes for our SaaS system.
This role is a part of a 24/7 support team.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.