Cloud Engineer - Up to £85K - Hybrid (Manchester)
£85,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 14 days ago
As a Cloud Engineer you will be working on a brilliant intelligence platform that has the ability to co-ordinated, unify, parse and integrate all datasets and intelligence. Customers can use this platform to obtain more effective, reliable resources to make better, quicker, and assured decisions.
Job Responsibilities as a Cloud Engineer:
- To ensure a safe and secure cloud environment and assure the technology infrastructure needs are in place.
- Maintain IaC codebase (in Terraform) - including writing code, building standards, and looking after processes.
- Writing, managing, deploying cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure a secure and operable cloud environment and that everyone conforms to standards.
- Guarantee that the business is adopting an environment of continuous improvement.
- Strong experience with Terraform and Git.
- Evidence in-depth experience using AWS and some Azure would be desired.
- Experience working in multi account architecture with building, deploying, and operating core services.
The successful Cloud Engineer will be able to evidence a creative and dynamic approach to finding solutions. You will be able to confidently identify when change is possible and take ownership for that change.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £85K
- Flexible working Policy - 2 days per week in the Manchester Office
- Training & Development plans
- Stock Option Plan
If you're interested in this opportunity and would like to know more, please either contact me directly , or apply through this advert and I will contact you ASAP.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.