£67,300 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
Technologies include: Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Istio, and AWS native services.
Working in an agile team, you will deliver high-quality, customer-focused, technical solutions to exceed the customer's expectations.
You will be active in all phases of the development life-cycle, including:
- Driving our expansion into Amazon Web Services through effective DevOps principles, clean Terraform code, Docker/Kubernetes orchestration and automation
- All aspects of workload migration into AWS along with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Working within an agile engineering squad to further advance our operational capabilities and improve our cycle time for feature delivery - Engaging and directing any 'Proof of Concept' or prototyping of solutions to continually move us forward
- Ensure that security, operational and supportability guidelines are factored into the construction of any solution - this will include liaison with the relevant teams to ensure that they understand the implications of any proposed designs
- Be active in our communities of practice across engineering and development to continually enhance our collective knowledge
- Be passionate about quality metrics in product implementation.
- Be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision. Mentor junior engineers in the team
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.