£61,000 | Crawley | Permanent
Posted 13 days ago
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join our thriving financial services organisation. The client is offering varied and challenging environment with the opportunity to add and grow their UK operations.
The Cloud Engineer will join a team of dedicated IT professionals - delivering new solutions into the organisation. This role is suitable for an experienced engineer with a strong technical background in server and cloud technologies, especially Azure. You will operate within the function's processes and standard operating procedures and always contribute to the achievement of the IT departments' overall aims.
- Work with the architecture team and create low-level design documentation, based on the provided high-level designs.
- Deliver cloud-based resources and services that implement the low-level designs.
- Work with the Cloud Optimisation Analyst, to identify areas of improvement, to design, capacity, spend and security.
- Contribute to the Cloud Governance Committee.
Key Skills you will bring:
- Public Cloud expertise, like: IaaS, PaaS, Serverless, Microservices, SaaS - particularly Azure.
- Experience in implementing robust cloud solution.
- Experience within an Agile / Iterative delivery environment.
- Microsoft Certification or equivalent experience in cloud technologies.
You will be carrying out work collaboratively, therefore, we are seeking a solid communicator who is able to lead people and business. This is a challenging role which requires an adaptive and innovative individual. You will be reporting to the Infrastructure Manager. Additionally, in terms of experience, this role requires someone who has at least 1 year working with Azure and certified in AZ-104. Any experienced with 'Bicep' is desired.
Our client is offering a superb range of benefits including hybrid working hours, generous bonus, 12%+ pension, car allowance, life insurance etc. A fantastic opportunity to join a great blue-chip organisation, short listing this week - send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.