Competitive | Hessen | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a large IT Service Provider, who are looking for a Cloud Developer to join their expanding team and work on both internal and external projects.
They have offices dotted over Germany so are also flexible on location.
On a day to day basis, you will be focussing on:
- Advising clients and customers on cloud services (Azure/AWS)
- Provide expert advice on cloud-based IT projects, throughout planning and implementation
- Create and implement bespoke solutions for public cloud solutions
- Install, customise and adopt cloud technologies using agile methods in DevOps structure
- Integrate existing solutions with new, cloud-based applications and services
They are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Strong experience in the public cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- Good knowledge object-oriented languages (Java, Python, Powershell, .Net)
- You should also be fluent in English and German
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.