Client Reporting Associate
£350 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 11 days ago
Keywords: client reporting, tailored investment, reporting, investment, strategies, relationships, LDI, liability driven investment, fixed income, portfolio, excel, powerpoint,
My client is a leading global Investment Management business looking to a highly organised, Client Reporting Associate within the Client Reporting team within the wider Operations space. You would provide tailored client reporting solutions to clients across a range of investment strategies on both a recurring and ad-hoc basis. This involves working within a team of client reporting professionals with an emphasis on building out the teams relationships with various internal senior stakeholders.
The Client Reporting Associate will be expected to:
* Provide accurate and timely production of the team's regular monthly and quarterly Client Reporting requirements.
* Ensure that queries are investigated appropriately and resolved within specified timeframes.
* Attend regular pre-meets with Client Directors, Solutions Specialists and other stakeholders where fast-paced changing requirements must be understood and acted upon.
* Gain an understanding of the underlying LDI (Liability Driven Investment) and Fixed Income portfolios and strategies that are being reported on, as a way to better understand and communicate reporting requirements.
The successful Client Reporting Associate will possess:
* Excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to multitask and prioritise.
* Strong systems skills including Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to document and train other team members on core activities.
* Confidence to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships.
* Educated to a degree level, or equivalent work experience is desirable.
The role will adopt a hybrid model of working, 3 days per week in the London office, and 2 days per week WFH.
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.