Competitive | Germany | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a large IT Service Provider, who are looking for a Lead Domain Architect to join their expanding team and work on the design and development of system landscapes with Microsoft 35 and Citrix Cloud.
They have offices dotted over Germany so are also flexible on location.
On a day to day basis, you will be:
- Planning and developing solutions for external customers (M365 and Citrix Cloud)
- Working on delivery of virtual workplaces as a main focus point
- Analysing customer environments to assess costs and benefits to optimise products and services
They are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Sound knowledge in the areas of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops and Client Virtualization
- Strong knowledge in the areas of client operating systems, Active Directory (ADFS) and Group Policy Objects (GPO)
- Strong knowledge of (hybrid) Azure and Citrix environments
- Experience working with Agile (Scrum) project methods
- You should also be fluent in English and German.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.