Childrens Wear - Art Director
£37,000 | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 22 days ago
IQ Solutions are recruiting a Children's Wear Art Director for a major fashion brand, paying up to £37.000 plus a £2000 allowance to spend on their products on a 9-month maternity leave contract.
We are looking for a Childrenswear Art Director to join the team on a Fixed Term Contract (9 months) on either 4, or 5 days a week.
This role will partner closely with the Head of Art Direction & the team and be responsible for concepting and executing creative for 360 campaigns, from collaborative ideation to design development, through to final execution.
This role would suit a highly creative individual with a passion for photography and moving image with extremely strong executional skills. You will need to ensure the level of excellence in all creative work designed and executed including concept, photographic/video art direction, editing stills and video, supervision of retouching, collaborating with design and copy teams.
What is expected of the Children's Wear Art Director?
* Working on innovative 360 concepts across print and digital in line with campaign needs
* Responsible for creative concepts, shoot brief, on set/remote art direction
* Developing photographic stories from design story concepts that are brand specific and deliver exceptional cross platform assets
* Participating in Creative briefings, and partnering closely with product and marketing departments to understand 360 campaign needs
* Partnering with shoot production teams to make sure relevant assets are captured during shoots
* Maintaining brand strategy, identity, and consistency
* Travelling 1-2 times per month as required
What we look for in a Children's Wear Art Director?
* Proven experience in Art Directing children's fashion shoots, with a strong photographic aesthetic and discerning eye for detail
* A good understanding of Adobe Creative Suite CC2019, Photoshop and InDesign
* Excellent written and verbal communications, strong presentation skills and have the ability to personally organize and set priorities.
* A strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of concept development and execution for both digital and print.
What the Children's Wear Art Director will receive?
- Up to £37,000 basic salary
- £2000 to spend on their clothing range
- A company which lives by its values of being friendly, grounded and uplifting
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.