£75,000 | United Kingdom | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
InterQuest are currently supporting a challenger bank who are looking for a talented individual to join their change management team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, supporting the business in implementing and delivering change across the country.
The role requires technical expertise to best advise the business in growing their digital platform. As a Senior Manager, you would be responsible for delivering multiple projects, representing new changes and making sure all processes are in line with business values.
The right candidate will have:
* Experience delivering successful change projects, specifically managing new digital platforms.
* Technical knowledge to best influence the business on new changes that ought to be made.
* An eagerness for change implementation and passion for their work
* Good stakeholder management expertise with the skills to communicate with all levels of business across the company.
* The ability to manage multiple portfolios and prioritise business needs.
If you are looking for a new role where you can apply and develop your skills in the area of change management, apply now!
Send your CV to me directly: Sofie.Hayward@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.