£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Our client is a luxury boutique consultancy based in Central London and is urgently looking for a Change Manager to be responsible for the successful delivery of multiple projects.
You will demonstrate a successful track record of managing complex Technology/change projects with a solid background in the Retail sector. You will be successfully planning and delivering projects with a majority concentration on IT, on time, to budget and to quality standards. The job holder will also be responsible for detailed project planning and related governance/compliance.
You will ensure the delivery of requested outcomes from technical projects using a robust and documented project method. In conjunction with Commercial Operations, analyse, manage, and govern resources to deliver projects on time, on budget and take direct responsibility to negotiate change control revenues and effective communication of project progress. Experience of working within a fast-moving, changeable environment with new technology/products and working practices would be ideal.
* Act as Business Change Manager for various operations and IT projects, and various project/ change initiatives.
* Communicate with stakeholders of the project to initiate as planned.
* Design and execute the overall project plan, including defining deliverables, forming the execution strategy, supervising the execution of planned tasks, and performing integrated change control.
* Identify and manage required project resources.
* Lead the project with day-to-day decision-making authority as delegated by the Project Sponsor and / or Business Owner.
* Identify, record and address risks and issues during projects, ensuring action plans are in place for each item and regularly tracked to closure.
* Identify stakeholders including those who will have direct or indirect interest in the changes anticipated, acknowledge their requirements, and take requirements into consideration in a transparent manner.
* Confirm project closure.
Experience and qualifications:
* Working experience as a Business Change Manager in the retail industry.
* High level related business / functional domain knowledge.
* Ability to manage outsourcing vendors.
* Strategic and business management skills.
* Experience managing complex enterprise-wide projects.
* Experience in effective project communication at all levels of the organisation.
The crux of the role is to ensure that there is a clear understanding of business requirements and priorities ensuring appropriate IT solutions are identified & delivered in an expedient manner. You will define and own the IT Mission, formulate, and deploy short, medium and long-term strategic IT Plans that align the IT business model with business needs of the organisation.
Any formal project management qualification such as Scrum, Agile, Prince2, MSP and PMP will give you a distinct advantage but is not essential. Any experience with Retail transformation would be ideal.
A pre-requisite is the ability to consult with and gain the support of the key stakeholders, in particular department heads across all Divisions. You'll be a good influencer, able to get buy in from stakeholders & subordinates alike.
A fantastic opportunity to join a great organisation, EXCLUSIVE TO INTERQUEST GROUP, interview slots to fill - please send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.