Capital Risk Specialist
£75,000 | Wolverhampton | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Capital Risk Specialist | Hybrid | United Kingdom |
InterQuest is currently supporting a bank looking for a Capital Risk Specialist to join their team to be a capital and IRB subject matter expert regarding prudential and regulatory reporting matters.
Responsibilities for this role included but were not limited to:
- Leading the delivery of submissions and regulatory input on capital and IRB-related areas including ad hoc or new regulatory returns to the PRA.
- Supporting the delivery of the development, documentation, and maintenance of procedures and process maps relating to capital and IRB regulatory reporting and other prudential activities.
- Support maintaining the governance of key prudential and regulatory reporting matters.
- Providing ad hoc cover within BAU regulatory reporting activities.
- Have experience in, or with, regulatory reporting role within banking (ideally retail).
- Are working within capital regulations.
- Have familiarity with elements of the PRA regulatory framework.
The bank has excellent development opportunities with clear progression plans, provides a generous benefits package, and hybrid working.
If you are looking forward to joining a bank with a good culture and clear progression plans, apply now!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.