Capital Risk Manager - Structural FX
£120,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
Interquest are working with a Global Bank in London looking for an experienced risk professional to provide oversight of capital risk with a focus on structural foreign exchange management. This role is a great opportunity for someone with strong FX risk experience to lead in this area and progress their career with exposure across global organisation.
- Independently providing oversight of capital risk.
- Overseeing the management of Group Structural Foreign Exchange (SFX).
- Contributing to maintaining and enhancing the SFX Policy, ensuring its effective implementation throughout the business.
- Collaborating with treasury and capital risk colleagues to challenge hedging strategy and limits.
The right candidate will have:
- Strong SFX or capital risk experience within a 1st or 2nd line position.
- Excellent knowledge of FX products and hedging.
- Practical experience evaluating and monitoring balance sheets, regulatory capital structure, and risk-weighted assets (RWA).
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are experienced in risk management and are looking for the next step in your career get in touch now!