Competitive | London | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with one of our most prestigious clients who are an industry leader in the software sector, supporting them with the recruitment of a Campaign Manager to join their thriving in Central London where there is a 50% hybrid working in place. The role will pay a competitive salary (available on request) and bonus.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for developing deep buyer insights that will inform value propositions and messaging in content with a focus on campaign planning and sales enablement.
The Campaign Manager must unify and motivate peers from different teams, ensuring particularly strong interlock with product management, communications, demand marketing, field marketing and sales to ensure an aligned and integrated campaign approach.
What is expected of the Campaign Manager?
- Develop offering-level value propositions and narrative messaging elements targeted at buyers to be activated into content, campaigns and the source messaging blueprint
- Develop regional sales enablement plans, adapting or creating region-specific sales content and tools and driving the adoption of offerings in the region
- Oversee go-to-market strategy and monitor regional dashboards for assigned customer segment, coordinating and interlocking with upstream and downstream teams
- Work with business unit, product, marketing and sales leaders to shape campaign themes
- Coordinate with key functions as they fulfil on the programs that comprise a campaign (reputation, demand creation, sales enablement, market intelligence), and the tactics that comprise these programs
- Act as an ombudsman for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources and timing
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance and with business leaders to course correct as campaign execution unfolds
- Oversee the creation of content assets that will be used in campaigns across the buyer journey. Collaborate with internal content ops team and external agencies.
- Write and socialize regional campaign plans for portfolio marketing, sales enablement and launch
What we look for in a Campaign Manager?
- 3 to 5 years of portfolio marketing experience
- Product management experience is a plus but not essential
- Ability to conduct regional, market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as upsell, cross-sell and account-based marketing programs to grow existing relationships
- Ability to analyze information collected from win/loss interviews and pipeline behavior (conversion rates and velocity) to detect breakdowns in the marketing and sales process
- Solid understanding of the different functions of marketing
- Able to forge strong relationships with other functions
- Development of short- and long-term marketing plans
- Solid writing, communication, and presentation development and delivery skills
What the Campaign Manager will receive?
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Industry leading benefits
- Opportunity to work for leading, global, software company
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.