£100 per day | Leeds | Contract
Posted 25 days ago
URGENT ROLE: Campaign Coordinator - based in Leeds (remote working for now) | daily rate between - £50.00 - £100.00 per day -( based on level of experience)
Our client is looking for a new Campaign Coordinator to join their Creative Team to start immediately. They are forming a new Marketing centre of excellence and need people with creative brains, great ideas and to think big within the gaming industry.
* Support to build out strong campaigns for the global markets
* Day to day coordination of multiple projects from planning to delivery
* Support the campaign managers with through the line campaigns on all levels.
* Campaign content
* Work closely with the studio and producers to develop relevant and audience centric content.
Essential: - Please only apply if you have these skills
* 1 -2 years' experience coordinating campaigns within similar roles
* good understanding of the full range of TTL (through the line)
* Good understand of marketing channels and the production process
* Excellent attention to detail
* Process driven
* Clear communicator verbally and written skills
* Previous experience and exposure to global campaigns within the online gaming industry.
You may be working as an Account Executive/ Coordinator within an agency or inhouse.
For more details and the full job description, get in touch for a chat or send me an email: Justine.firstname.lastname@example.org | 01423 878 685
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.