C#, .Net & Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
£60,000 | Hounslow | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
Working for a Global market leader in their industry across numerous industry sectors.
This role has been created to Maintain, support and ensure the smooth running of day-to-day operations and critical business applications.
* Development of additional business requirements in Dynamics CRM 2015 and D365 CE.
* Replacement of existing integration system (Scribe) with direct coded solution.
* Closure of service desk tickets that have been assigned to the development team.
* Reduce the volume of incoming service desk tickets by improvement of code base.
* Work with other project teams when required.
* Competence with C# essential (tested).
* Competence of SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 2014, SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers essential.
* Good knowledge of .NET using WinForms (GUI) required.
* Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design principles and other software development best practices required.
* Knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2015, D365 CE and F&O advantageous.
* Have source change control tools experience, particularly Git, advantageous.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.