C# Developer with SQL - Remote - £60-70K
£70,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
Our client is a leading law firm with a global presence, with offices in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and the Americas. They invest heavily in their IT team and are undergoing a massive digital transformation programme, as well as migrating their systems onto the Cloud. As such, we are looking for at least one C# Developer to join the team. We can pay up to £70k for the right candidate, as well as a generous benefits package....lastly, this role is fully remote!
You will be involved in greenfield projects from day one, designing and developing new applications and building business-critical web portals. You will also be involved in tool selection and selecting the software development approach for projects.
* Strong T-SQL, SSIS and SSRS
* Solid C# development experience
* Entity Framework
* ASP.NET MCV
* Strong knowledge of SOAP and Restful APIs
* Strong communication skills and experience liaising with senior stakeholders
* Experience working in a large company (500+) strongly preferred but not essential
Our client has a flexible and collaborative working culture. Being a global company, remote working or flexible working is championed. You can of course also visit the office as often as you like, based in Central London.
Our client truly has a phenomenal benefits package like no other!
* Up to 30 days annual leave
* Comprehensive private medical insurance with BUPA
* Unlimited consultations with a private GP onsite.
* Complete insurance available to you and your family (dental, critical illness cover, home emergency cover, travel)
* Private one-on-one music tuition onsite in the office
* Private language tuition in a language of your choice
....and much more!
If you would like to find out more about this role, please send your CV to Petria for immediate consideration!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.