Business Test Manager
£80,000 | Crawley | Permanent
Posted 2 days ago
InterQuest are working with an incredible not-for-profit organisation with the goal of creating simple financial products. My client is looking for additional ways to meet the needs of working people in construction and further industries, with simple, good value products and benefits.
My client is looking for talented Business Test Managers with excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for technology, great leadership and well-rounded knowledge to join their rapidly growing team.
My client is looking for a business test manager who will be accountable for devising and delivering the test objectives, test strategies and test plans relating to the strategic change programme. This role will see you managing the testing across all software phases such as IT system testing, IT regression, IT integration, Non-Functional (including performance and security), user acceptance testing, and production acceptance testing.
What you will do:
* Defining/setting the methodology and approach to testing.
* Agile project execution - early test engagement and automation.
* Defining and executing testing to ensure (digital) deliverables are fit for customer use.
* Actively participate in agile release/sprint planning, user story creation, and acceptance criteria, leading to test case development.
* Determine non-functional testing requirements in conjunction with business communities.
What you will have/need:
* Relevant experience of testing progress within Digital environments.
* Experience in designing and implementation of test automation frameworks for web application and web services.
* Significant knowledge working as a Test Manager or a Test Lead.
* Significant understanding and experience in all areas of the Change Development Life Cycle.
* Experience through all test levels, including System Integration testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
* Prior experience of working within an Agile environment.
* Experience of supervising the defect process experience in API Testing.
Salary: 70-80k based on experience
Hybrid work style: Two days in the office
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.