Business System Architect 18month FTC
£90,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 8 days ago
An exciting time to join an iconic instituion for an 18 month FTC with a potential to convert to a perm role. My client are seeking a high calibre Business Systems Archirtect, who will be responsible for the overall scope and design of an ERP implementation incorporating HR, Procurement, Finance and Projects. They are currently undergoing an in-flight Oracle ERP implementation, therefore you must have extensive experience of ERP transformations, in particular Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP.
This role sits in AAC which is responsible for ensuring IT change is aligned to business priority, and that the technical and business architecture is optimised. As the successful candidate you will lead the design of the overall systems architecture developing system designs and migration roadmaps through agreed and defined transition states, ensuring any changes are appropriately governed, agreed and controlled.
* You willl be responsible for maintaining strong links between this change initiative and the Bank's Architecture, Analysis and Consultancy (AAC) practice.
* Changes through this process will need to be tightly governed and you will play a key role in working to ensure change control is maintained.
* Support operating model development and best fit alignment to Oracle ERP workflows.
* Using Bank Strategic Architecture tools such as iServer to model and illustrate business systems architecture artefacts
* Extensive knowledge of ERP transformations
* business systems architect on a large scale programme to challenging timescales.
* Knowledge of banking operations, financial and management accounting
* Experience of working in both waterfall and agile delivery environments on large scale programmes, with a proven ability to act as a coach and mentor across your team and the programme
* Experience of having worked across the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on large scale programmes
Get in tocuh for further information and to demonstrate your experience and skills.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.