Business Intelligence Business Analyst (BI BA)
£65,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 9 days ago
Are you an experienced BI/BA who loves working with Data? Do you have a working knowledge of Agile principles with a solid understanding of SDLC? If yes, please read on...
Our client specialises in loyalty and benefit products on a global scale. They work with some of the world's most notorious brands to craft customer experiences like no other. Their insight into frequent, high earning travellers enables them to generate solutions for clients that drives exclusive relationships whilst enriching the travelling experience generally.
You will be involved in building and delivering BI, data and reporting solutions for the Travel Experience business. Working closely with the product owners, your focus will be on data, data warehousing and BI, supporting the requirements gathering process for various teams and clients.
Key Responsibilities required by BI/BA:
* Data analysis/data profiling to understand the data issues.
* Analyse key IT systems, data sources and business processes.
* Identify opportunities and implement best practise standards.
* Translate requirements (business/system) into data warehouse requirements.
* Support QA/User Acceptance testing processes.
Essential Skills required by BI/BA:
* Solid understanding of Data Warehousing, especially Kimball methodology.
* Proven experience working as a BA to elicit, analyse and consolidate business requirements.
* Past success delivering large scale BI projects.
* Good knowledge of Agile principles with a solid understanding of SDLC.
* Knowledge of writing Epics, User Stories etc.
* Deep understanding of SQL
Desirable Skills required by BI/BA:
* Experience with Tableau/Alteryx highly desirable.
* Data architecture/AWS Data Lake and analytics stack advantageous.
If you are looking to work for an organisation with a commitment to excellence, employee satisfaction, career enhancement and innovation, and you want to be part of a thriving team driving change across the organisation, then apply now for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.