Business Enterprise Architect
£85,000 | Leeds | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience + annual bonus + car / car allowance + pension + private healthcare + 28 days holiday
Location: Leeds with flexible/remote working arrangements
Our clients' Technology function is undergoing a period of exciting transformation and seeks to appoint an experienced Business Enterprise Architect into a recently reshaped Enterprise Architecture Team. The team is highly energised, experienced and now looks to appoint a likeminded individual.
The team is in the initial stages of formulating its target architectures to modernise the IT landscape in response to a series of exciting business strategies that are set to fundamentally transform the organisation. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead, define and shape the Business Architecture and transform this into strategic technology requirements.
What do we need?
We are looking for an individual that can match our passion, drive and determination to transform our IT offerings for the better.
We need an Individual that possesses a great blend of business and technical knowledge, has extensive experience within the Business Architecture domain and can demonstrate great communication and leadership qualities.
You'll also have proven results in application of technology to drive sustainable business performance improvements and the ability to articulate strategic IT requirements to Enterprise Architects that specialise in technical disciplines.
Purpose of the role
Day to day, the successful applicants will be responsible for definition and evolution of Business strategies at the Enterprise-level. You will be expected to communicate effectively with senior business colleagues as well as other Enterprise Architects and the broader Technology Team. Your experience, and diverse industry knowledge will truly lead and drive us forwards.
You will be comfortable working with both ambiguity and detail, often leading the strategy on complex cross-functional business problems that are in need of transformation. You will be expected to establish a series of architectural artefacts that sufficiently articulate baselines, targets and roadmaps. You will be knowledgeable about a wide variety of industry-standard business processes such as Asset Management, Customer Experience, Production and back-office processes such as Finance, HR, Procurement etc.
Some of the key responsibilities you will have will include but are not limited to:
- Work with senior business stakeholders to form understanding of the business' baseline position and strategic requirements
- Work alongside equivalent technology-focused Enterprise Architects to ensure business requirements are transformed into workable technology solutions
- Develop strategies, roadmaps and all associated artefacts including the activities and investment needed to get there
- Consult with third parties to externally validate business strategies, ensuring they are fit for purpose and are industry aligned
- Sponsor and guide delivery of the resulting programmes of work, ensuring adherence to the specified architecture
- Use knowledge and experience to evangelise strategies, overcome complexities and provide leadership to both architects and delivery teams
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina Stockdale at InterQuest
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.