Business Development Manager
£45,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
* Work with the marketing manager and directors to develop an ambitious membership and services strategy.
* Driving revenue by promoting membership and services and developing partnerships and collaborations with relevant third parties.
* Spot opportunities and gaps in the market to develop new products and services.
* Work closely with the senior ethical hacker and student team to develop client propositions and manage client liaison.
* Develop the white labelling proposition with key partners and stakeholders across the region.
* Provide monthly reports to the directors on membership and services growth.
* Work with the community to ensure the maximising and benefiting of relationships
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.