Business Development Manager
£60,000 | Manchester | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted +1 month ago
Our client is a full-service digital agency, focusing on eCommerce. Founded in 2005 they are now one of the North West's most respected online marketing consultancies
They are now looking to expand their team and looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team remotely at first and when it is safe to do so! In their Manchester Central offices. The base salary is up to £40,000 with an OTE of £60,000.
This role is to position our client at the forefront of potential customers minds so that they get an opportunity to quote for work when they have a relevant digital opportunity. The role will be a mixture of warm leads, dealing with incoming leads and generate your own leads. We are looking for a 360 salesperson who can both generate the leads and close them.
What is expected of the Business Development Manager?
* Identify organisations that would be a good fit for our client
* Identify the decision makers and influencers responsible for digital decisions
* Contact these contacts via the telephone, email and social media
* Qualify them in terms of needs, budgets, technology suite and other factors for the following
* Maintain monthly contact by striking up conversations about digital subjects by sending regular insights into the organisation's digital performance.
* Liaise with our client's research team to enable them to harvest insights to stimulate conversation with the prospects
* Qualify any incoming leads
* Pass qualified leads to the sales team
* Monitor email, Lead Forensics, HubSpot and other tools for potential opportunities - Record all activities within the CRM system
* Close the leads into new clients for the business
What we look for in a Business Development Manager?
* Excellent telephone manner
* Sales experience
* Good writing skills
* Microsoft Office suite
* Experience generating leads within the digital marketing sector (ecommerce ideally)
What the Business Development Manager will receive?
* A structured career development plan
* A company which loves to celebrate their successes with you (lots of incentives)
* A company which appreciates a good work life balance
* Salary up to £40,000 OTE £60,000
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.