Business Development Manager
£130,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 6 days ago
Our client transforms and simplifies the way people use technology and applications. They enable your digital workspace to take place from any device, anytime and anywhere. Due to growth we're looking to recruit a new VDI business development manager on a base salary of up to £65,000 with an OTE of £130,000, car allowance and share options. You be based from their luxurious South Manchester office a couple of times per month, however your role will be predominately field based.
They're a young start-up company with exciting clients, due to the nature of being a start-up, every role is varied and at times hands-on, so this is a chance to be in at the beginning and really make your mark on the company.
What is expected of the VDI Business Development Manager;
This role is for an energetic and enthusiastic New Business Salesperson to deliver their revenues/and or gross profit sales target assigned to this position for multi million pounds sales target for Managed Services of VDI as well as associated services. The focus will be to realise the significant growth potential for (targets, objectives and KPI's are specified on annual basis) that are currently in place for the UK and Ireland and or another specified region. An entrepreneurial approach whilst being able to demonstrate effective sales management capabilities, structured, business processes and with the ability to create a long-term relationship.
What we look for in a VDI Business Development Manager;
* Experience selling VDI - Virtual desktop infrastructure services
* Experience working for another reseller would be ideal
* Strong history and proven track-record of consistent sales success in developing and maintaining partner business plans
* You will be able to focus on ensuring the partner/s are able to forecast, develop sales opportunities, develop joint business plans inclusive of meeting accreditation skill requirements, marketing activities, training, end user target events and to develop an ebb3 differentiated position.
What the VDI Business Development Manager will receive;
* A base salary of Up to £65,000
* 100% bonus up to £130,000
* Car allowance of £300 per month
* Share options
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.