Business Development Manager
£40,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to join our well-established London Risk Team based in our modern HQ in Cannon Green. Our Risk, Regulation and Compliance function works with financial services clients to provide access to the best talent and skills required to grow their business. You will be joining a team of high performers and will report into the Practice Director who has over 13 years' experience. This role has been created to identify and secure new and further existing business from the market utilising a variety of sales techniques and solution selling to proactively partner with financial services clients.
Our next family member will have a successful track record of business development, a strong network within their niche, an eye for spotting new opportunities, be resilient, work with integrity, ambition and have courage to be brave in their actions. You will receive fantastic career development opportunities, continued training and support by our in-house training team and work in a fun, high performing, environment surrounded by great people.
Essential skills and experience:
* Significant track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within a collegiate environment
* Demonstrable experience of developing and converting brand new client opportunities through personal endeavour
* Broad and in depth understanding of the sales process within financial services with the ability to navigate and influence
* Ability to translate clients' verbal requests into creative proposals and solutions
* Ability to work as a key team member and obtain a high level of understanding across all business lines
* Resilient, optimistic and engaging; leads by example and encourages team spirit
* Understanding of roles and organisational structures within risk, regulation or compliance
* To become recognised as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more given niche areas of the market, acting as a trusted advisor and advocate to a wide network of hiring managers and senior candidates in that market.
* To proactively sell high calibre solutions to relevant clients in an established network of organisations.
* To win new customers in a given niche area of the market, by generating incremental new business and new clients
* Thought leader in the market through vlogs, blogs and a broader Marketing content calendar
* Create and host relevant client forums: webinars, events, workshops, advisory board etc to extend prospect network and raise Solutions' profile
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistances programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.