Business Data Analyst X2- DAX, PowerBI, SQL, Python
£500 per day | Manchester City Centre | Contract
Posted +1 month ago
Business Data Analyst- DAX, PowerBI, SQL, Python
Business Data Analysts X2 with technical skills in DAX, PowerBI, SQL and Python is urgently needed to work for our public sector client initially until the ends of March.
The Business Data Analyst’s will be responsible for automating manual / analogue data management processes, data discovery and mapping whilst creating efficient data pipelines and streamlining through automation.
Business Data Analyst- DAX, PowerBI, SQL, Python- Essential Experience
- Technical expertise and must be confident and understand the art of the possible with DAX, PowerBI, SQL, Python.
- Experience rolling out Power BI
- Ability to carry out business process mapping and analysis, automating manual / analogue data management processes and data discovery and mapping.
- Experience of creating efficient data pipelines and streamlining through automation and
- building reports.
- Experience of working with multiple data sources to produce insight and performance information.
- Experience of handling personal and special category data.
Business Data Analyst- DAX, PowerBI, SQL, Python- Desirable Experience
- Skills in Azure data services including ASS, ADF, ML and Cognitive services.
Remote with ideally some on site days in Manchester, however, this is not mandatory, can be fully remote.
Pay rate £400-£500pday inside IR35
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.