Business Data Analyst (Urgent)
£400 per day | London | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
Our client is an established, market-leading organisation with expanding operations in the UK. Based London, they are now looking for highly skilled a Business Data Analyst to work within the Data Migration workstream. It is important to note that the customers for this work are the internal Business Unit Domain SMEs, therefore the successful candidate will need to be data focussed but customer facing. You should be able to demonstrate following key skills and experience –
- Build a source data map for database & file data sources
- Contribute to the establishment of a source data dictionary
- Work with technical staff within the team to identify data gaps
- Feedback gaps to the customers to find alternative data sources
- Work with the customers to resolve data conflicts and ambiguities
- Contribute to the establishment of data rules for cleanliness confirmation and transformation
- Agree data cleansing processes with customers
- Document all agreed rules & processes
- Liaise with domain & business data owners to achieve sign-off for rules and processes
- Contribute to the data refresh processes to ensure all live data is kept current and clean for migration
In addition, they should also be –
- Keen to work with customers in a collaborative friendly manner whilst retaining focus on data migration
- Able to monitor and report activity progress against plan
- Flexible about rearranging their own workload to meet changing timescales and priorities
- Comfortable working in a small specialist team
- Able to work remotely, in the London office
We are looking for a Business Analyst / Change leader to reinforce our client's innovation team and support the wider digital transformation of their business. You will be an experienced IT professional who has Business Analysis experience and worked on complex change projects within ideally actuarial space but is not essential. Responsibilities include comparative analysis, business change, compiling information for business processes and requirements. Technology solutions that meet the system and process needs for regional regions and associated offices and subsidiaries. This role will require you to manage back and across the business across the UK and will have a good political understanding, strong negotiating skills and a high level of patience and professionalism.
The Business Analyst will be well versed in consulting across numerous development projects & using your design and implementation process experience, recommending re-engineering of business processes. In terms of experience, we are looking for 4 - 5 years’+ experience in a Data change, preferably from a Data migration background.
Flexible working and a friendly environment, they will offer you with an opening that will expose you to multiple projects. The client is offering a long project. Exclusive to InterQuest Group, for a confidential discussion to explore the post in more detail, please send your CV ASAP. Shortlisting next week early next week!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.