Business Continuity Manager
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
InterQuest are delighted to be working with a European Commercial bank to help support with the recruitment of a Business Continuity Manager.
You'll be supporting the development of the Business Continuity programme working effectively alongside an existing specialist team.
- Proactively contribute to a continual improvement programme, identifying areas within the BC programme to reduce risk and ensure a more effective response to major disruptions
- Ensure new risks are identified and escalated through the correct channels with mitigation measures implemented reducing overall risk
- Reporting current state of assurance to Group and UK Stakeholders
- Create, implement and maintain the UK Business Continuity instructions in line with Group requirements
- Deliver improvement projects over and above programme activity
- Maintain and Quality Assess all BC documentation, processes and continuity/recovery plans and test results
- Post exercise review and test report writing
- Represent Business Continuity Management with business stakeholders (including Branch) as a trusted advisor, finding cost-effective continuity solutions that efficiently support the business needs
- Provide support to the supplier assurance process and agreement owners to ensure suppliers have appropriate recovery arrangements
- Support the UK Incident and Crisis Management Team requirements
- Excellent understanding and/or experience/qualification of Business Continuity Management principles and best practices (e.g. Business Continuity Institute)
- A good understanding of the UK Regulatory requirements relating to Operational Resilience (SS1/21 and SS2/21 Supervisory Statements)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to analyse, articulate and present complex issues clearly and concisely
- Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Integrity and discretion
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail and an organised approach to work
Get in touch for more details!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.