Business Consultant - Finance
£50,000 | England | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Business Consultant – Permanent – Remote – Technology Partner ~£48k
For this role you must have C1+ level of English, worked with Oracle Fusion (or Cloud ERP, EBS, etc.), and be eligible for UK SC clearence
Are you a driven, process-orientated, Business Consultant? I am expanding a Consultancy team and require specialisms in: Finance, Payroll, Procurement, and Human Capital Management.
Our IT Consulting Partner is growing their consultancy team in the UK, looking to bring on 10 consultants across different process specialisms. This partner operates globally, with thousands of international sites.
You'd be joining a mature team, who are close-knit with a strong work ethic. Paired with the opportunities with the company, this is an excellent opportunity to excel and grow within a great team.
For access to the benefits for this role, and a full job description, please get in touch. See role scope and requirements below.
Core skills and experience of a Database Administrator:
- At least 3-4 years of experience in Business Consulting
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related field
- Proficiency employing Oracle Fusion Software, or similar Oracle tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong financial analysis skills, with the ability to interpret financial data and identify trends
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.