Business Change Project Manager
£70,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 27 days ago
InterQuest are hiring for an experienced Business Change Project Manager to join our leading Finanical Services client based in Manchester.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record as a lead Project manager role within financial services
- Proven track record working as a lead Project Manager on wide variety of deliverables
- Experience of working on Regulatory Initiatives such as MiFID II, GDPR etc. is desirable
- Ability to create and define operating models
- Exposure to a wide spectrum of financial products including ETD, OTC, FI, Equity
- Understanding and demonstrable knowledge of financial services, buy side asset management desirable
- Strong planning, co-ordination and organising skills
- Change management skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships
- Cost control skills and commercial acumen
- Construct business operating models
- Critical analysis of external vendors and suppliers
- Ability to review and interpret legislation and effectively communicate how it will impact teams within the organisation
Our client are undertaking a major transformation programme which includes significant change to their technology platform and organisation structure:
- They are transforming their application estate into a service-based architecture, based on a modern Microsoft Tech Stack, hosted in Azure. They use continuous delivery pipelines to build, test and deploy their applications and infrastructure securely, reliably and repeatedly.
- They are exploring new ways of working and are understanding how Agile practices delivered at scale can allow them to both move at pace and better respond to their fast evolving and growing business.
- Concurrently, they are growing their development capability by building out a new Technology Hub in the heart of Manchester, which will host multiple long-lived, cross-functional product-based engineering teams, and will work closely with their business teams and their parallel development centre in London.
The Business Change team typically manage larger scale change initiatives within the business. The Project Manager will be responsible to deliver Business Change to help meet key strategic objectives.
This is an opportuntiy to join a successful, growing company wanting to take a lead in financial technology, working in a highly visible, cross-functional team with passionate individuals, offering scope to develop your skills and knowledge and make a real difference.
Salary is circa £70,000 per annum DOE + attractive benefits package.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.