Business Change Manager
£700 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 27 days ago
Our client who is a retail giant! Is seeking a Business Change Manager for a 6 month contract paying up to £650 per day (inside of IR35). The location of the role is flexible with occasional work in the London office and the rest of the time working remotely.
Our client is going through an exciting period of change, with the Technology Team at the driving seat. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for Technology and Change to support the Transformation of their business through the delivery of their multi-year Transformation agenda. Their Omnichannel transformation will bring significant digital and technology change.
The Omni-channel programme is a critical and key part of that transformation agenda, and this role will be leading and managing the change as part of the programme. This will deliver a new eCommerce platform and content management tools, a new customer app and a new colleague hub across the UK and Ireland business.
The Senior Change Manager will be responsible for supporting the adoption and embedding of the major change activities through the identification, planning and application of best practice change management.
The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
The chosen individual must have a passion for Retail and Technology and be experienced at leading change in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
What is expected of the Business Change Manager?
To support the successful scoping and implementation of change initiatives across our Transformation agenda. These may be people, process or technology change and cross all functions of our UK&I business .
* Change approach, planning and delivery for strategic programmes and projects across the UK & I portfolio
* Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness.
* Gain buy-in to all Change Management Activities by providing pro-active and transparent Stakeholder Management both within the project team and externally.
* Leads the development and adoption of Business Change methodology across the business by establishing and continuing to develop 'best practices' methods and tools that suit the business needs and help stakeholders understand the value they bring and contribute.
* Create and lead a single Change communication plan to ensure all investments in change activity are communicated effectively and that the business sees & understands the overall story for change - design, development & delivery of the plan.
* Apply innovative, engaging and re-usable ways of articulating complex messages.
* Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
* Proactively lead and collaborate with programme sponsors and senior stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of programme outcomes.
* Develop high performing teams, both in temporary programme structures as well as within Business Change to build in house capability and a succession of talent for the future.
* Manage risk and overcome issues that prevent the programme, team or the change, from being successful.
What we look for in a Business Change Manager?
* Change management - theoretical and practical
* Stakeholder management
* Facilitation skills
* Retail or similar experience
* People leadership and management
* Ability to work with ambiguity and uncertainty
* Ability to positively resolve conflicts
* Professional Business Analysis qualification (ISEB or equivalent)
* Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
* Prince2 or Project Management Professional (PMP)
* PROSCI or equivalent business change qualification
* Master of Business Administration (MBA)
It is important that the person in role has experience of performing a similar role within a comparable organisation, or has experience of delivering the requirements of this role across multiple clients as a member of a top tier professional services (consulting) firm.
What the Business Change Managerwill receive?
- Up to £650 per day (inside of IR35)
- 6 month contract
- Chance to work for a retail giant.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.