Business Analyst- Transformation-Higher Education-Regulatory
£443 per day | London | Contract
Posted 13 days ago
Business Analyst- Transformation/Higher Education/Regulatory
Business Analyst with experience of working on large and complex transformation programmes is urgently needed to work on a critical Higher Education transformation project within research contracts.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for working with the projects design lead to capture vital information on performance, caseloads, case types, regulations and processes to inform the development of a future operating model. The Business Analyst will also be tasked with designing and mapping the processes for new services and the integration of existing services into the new model.
Business Analyst- Transformation/Higher Education-Essential Experience.
* Experience of providing business analysis services on large and complex transformation programmes and projects.
* Ability to provide and document process maps, organisational structures, KPI's/Service metrics, change plans, benefits realisation, data analysis, modelling and transition road maps.
* The ability to employ a proactive approach whist being comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities.
* Experience of working as part of a discovery and exploratory team.
* Experience of working within a regulatory environment.
* Ability to become an active member of the programme team to contribute to the overall ambition of the transformation programme.
* A qualified Business Analyst or have relevant industry experience.
Business Analyst- Transformation/Higher Education/Regulatory - Desirable Experience
* Experience of working within an Agile environment.
* Experience of working within Higher Education environment
Please note that this assignment is outside of IR35 for 3 months plus.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.