£50,000 | Surrey | Permanent
Posted 5 days ago
Business Analyst - Redhill, Surrey - Permanent - Circa £45k
A financial Services client of InterQuest are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team based in Redhill on a permanent basis. The individual will be required to support business improvement initiatives and projects, understand the business change needs and assess the impact of these changes.
The successful candidate will need to be experienced in project management methodologies; Waterfall as a primary methodology as well as have an understanding in Agile. A demonstrable ability to build credible relationships with both internal and external stakeholder is paramount for the success of this position.
In order to be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate a strong skill set in:
· Facilitating and supporting information gathering workshops.
· Working with business users to identify, analyse, evaluate and problem solve operational issues.
· Documenting business needs including business processes and requirements.
· Gaining business and key stakeholder buy-in to requirements.
· Managing third party contributions to the project.
· Supporting the business in defining (and where appropriate executing) test plans including creating test scenarios.
· Understanding and contributing to project plans and implements agreed actions in a timely manner.
· Adheres to the agreed project methodology and provides feedback where appropriate.
· Proactively provides project support to the project manager and project teams.
· Managing project risks and issues.
· Where necessary adopts the role of the project manager on smaller changes.
· Assists business users in implementation and embedding of change.
· Deal with or escalate any identified risks in relation to Santander Consumer risk policies and/or legislative and regulatory guidelines in accordance with the Santander UK group risk framework.
· Previous experience with Visio
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.