£50,000 | Stansted | Permanent
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 24 days ago
Business Analyst | Manchester and London | £32,000 - £50,000
We would love to talk to you if you are a commercially experienced Business Analyst with a real passion for digital first!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-establish, industry led group within the travel industry as a Business Analyst. The group are looking for skilled business analysts to play a key part in their digital transformation as the travel industry recovers from COVID-19. The role of the business analyst will be to focus on automation with the view to replace outdated practices with smooth, cost-effective, and digital-first processes. To initiate this transition the group will require business analysts to focus on analysis, investigation and requirement gathering of various areas and sectors of the group.
Key skills and responsibilities
* System requirements and BRD
* System and Process Concepts
* Business Process Model
* Both Functional and not functional (Either or)
* Writing testable requirements
* Background in Data (modeling, dictionaries) is advantageous
* Proficiency in either C# or .NET
* Effective time management skills and personal credibility.
* Strong communication and presentation skills
Our process with you:
* Initial introductions / CV review
* IQUAD Interview (video call)
* Client Interview (video call)
* Begin your new dream job with training and support
Your Benefits from choosing IQUAD:
* Free Training, Certification and Mentorship Programme
* A competitive salary with regular reviews
* Employee Benefits package
* Engagement Support - This team acts as a point of contact for you and the client, providing both HR support and professional development. Guiding you through from the very first week of working with performance reviews
* Structured and supported pathway into Technology career
Please get in touch with interest to discuss full job details and responsibilities. Send your CV to me at email@example.com or call me direct on 07470064623
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.