Business Analyst - Security
£475 per day | London | Contract
Posted 26 days ago
Our client based in London are seeking the following skills and experience:
Security Events monitoring, Ethical hacking, Incident Management
Our client are seeking a Business Business Analyst - Security to come on board and help implement a brand new global Insurance domain, the key skills required are below:
1) Deliver change into the organisation through the application of 'best in class' business analysis and change management and provide Cyber, Application Security transformation skills
2) Support an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their project
3) Lead detailed business analysis with business stakeholders which might include impact analysis, investigation into business processes, systems, data flows, error codes, reporting, solution definition and design, change management and communications
4) Run and facilitate workshops to support the definition of detailed business requirements through collaboration with the business, IT and other 3rd parties and support the delivery of those requirements
5) Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
Systematic and logical approach to problem solving
Ability to think innovatively
Professional Business Analysis qualification (ISEB or equivalent) would be nice
It is important that the person in role has experience of performing a similar role within a major a large organisation or comparable organisation, or has experience of delivering the requirements to Business and IT and Business environments.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.