Business Analyst (Remote)
£600 per day | Limburg | Contract
Posted 21 days ago
Our client is leading retail/ ecommerce organisation based in the Netherlands and is urgently looking for a Business Analyst. You will provide analyses and insights to the business in order to realise their dropship Marketplace strategy and guide the decision making process for internal stakeholders. This involves a combination of conceptual analysis and hands-on process & IT improvements to enable the scalability and continuous growth of the Marketplace proposition.
* Conduct insightful analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
* Interpret, evaluate and develop integrated business analyses and projections to support the strategic decision-making of the marketplace operations
* Liaise with internal stakeholders to capture roadblocks and issues that are in the way of delivering the Marketplace objectives
* Review a variety of areas including dropship operations, product onboarding, pricing, etc in the context of the company's current state and find a fit to existing processes and tech landscape
* Contribute to the development, optimisation and modification of processes to drive Marketplace growth
* Advise the Marketplace teams (pro-actively and on request) on data and insight analysis and turn complex information/ facts into clear findings that help take action or reach decisions
* Perform root cause analyses, propose different levels of solutions: short term, long term
* Improve systems by studying current practices, designing modifications, reviewing processes and creating business requirement documents that are future-proof
* Experience working in an Agile environment is essential
* You must have the right to work in the Netherlands
Desirables skills (but not essential)
* Retail experience
* Experience in a Business Analyst/ Process Analysis or Business Change Management
* Supply Chain experience
* Ecommerce experience
The crux of the role is to ensure that there is a clear understanding of business requirements and priorities ensuring appropriate IT solutions are identified & delivered in an expedient manner. You will define and own the product order processes and formulate and deploy short, medium and long-term strategic plans that align the IT business model with business needs of the organisation.
Any formal project management qualification such as Scrum, Agile, MSP will give you a distinct advantage but not essential.
A pre-requisite is the ability to consult with and gain the support of the key stakeholders, in particular department heads across all Divisions. You'll be a good influencer, able to get buy in from stakeholders & subordinates alike.
A fantastic opportunity to join a great blue chip organisation, based in the Netherlands. The role will be remote for the intial first 6 months. This will be a long programme so you should a lengthly extension on the existing contract offer. Client will be interviewing this week so send your CV ASAP to avoid disappointment.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.