£45,000 | Redhill | Permanent
Posted 20 days ago
IT Business Analyst
£40,000 - £4 5,000 per annum + benefits
Surrey - Hybrid working
We are currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst. The purpose of the role is to support business improvement initiatives and projects, understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the delivery of new requirements throughout the project lifecycle.
Experience & Skills Required
* Strong commercial Business Analysis experience gained within the financial services industry.
* Experience facilitating and supporting information gathering workshops.
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong business process mapping (Visio) and analysis experience.
* Ability to work with business users to identify, analyse, evaluate and problem solve operational issues.
* Ability to work within Waterfall and Agile project management frameworks
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* You will be proactive with the ability to work across multiple initiatives adjusting to shifting priorities
* Must have strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
The salary for this role is paying between £40,000 and £45,000 and also offers a generous benefits package which includes: 27 days holiday, pension contribution and a performance related bonus.
Please apply now for more information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.