Business Analyst - Product Manager
Competitive | Leeds | Permanent
Posted 19 days ago
Do you have a passion for innovation, customers, performance and people? Are you in a Business Analyst role looking to move into a more product based role?
Our client are a global leader within the entertainment industry and due to continued growth over the last 12 months are investing heavily in their Product Teams based in Leeds.
Pushing tech to its limits, you'll work collaboratively with different functions cross the business to define product roadmaps focused on customer journey and experience.
You will be an adaptive, creative thinker who can work proactively and collaboratively across the business and be comfortable engaging with stakeholders at every level.
You are needed to:
* Help set out the long term vision for your Product area
* Lead delivery of new products from discovery through to launch
* Join up long term plans with here and now prioritisation
* Work with other Product Managers/Product Executives
* Influence tech strategy across the business areas
* Use your expertise to improve the wider business
* Drive to improve customer experience
* Explore best product practice, technology and media trends
* Have an analytical and inquisitive mind with the ability to translate business cases and analysis into tangible outcomes
* Promote genuine customer needs to drive best solutions
You'll have excellent verbal and written communication skills for the heavy interaction you'll be having with both internal and external stakeholders. Along side this you'll be a confident presenter, able to change communication styles for the relevant audience. You'll be creative in though process, being able to look at new and alternative ways of thinking.
Amongst other traits you will be a collaborative by nature, a critical thinker, effective communicator, openly curious, data driven, customer centric and outcome focussed.
Great package on offer + bonus, healthcare, dental, pension, discounted gym membership and much more.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.