Business Analyst (Operational Resilience) - Urgent Contract
£600 per day | Merstham | Contract
Posted 14 days ago
6 month contract
£550 - £600 a day Inside IR35
Remote (candidates must be UK based)
This is an urgent requirement for an experienced Business Analyst to join a leading financial services company. You will be required to gather requirements across systems supporting business services and ensure they meet and maintain Operational Resilient status.
* Map all their, process, human and geographical dependencies for systems supporting Important Business Services across the business to comply with Operational Resilience regulation
* Provide input and guidance to impacts of failures within the dependencies, raising and monitoring suitable risks
* Design and test various failure scenarios to prove the organisation's ability to stay within defined impact tolerances
* Support the Operational Resilience Lead and the senior Resilience forum members in activities to provide ongoing assessments of Operational Resilience
* Implement methods & systems to support the recording of data associated with Resilience
* Produce accurate, insightful, and timely data to support the programme at all levels of the organisation
* Strong Business Analysis experience gained within the financial services industry with experience of PRA and FCA Operation Resilience projects/programmes
* Comprehensive knowledge of IT systems, processes, information security practices and Disaster Recovery techniques
* Previous experience or running a Business Impact Analysis across an organisation.
* Strong reporting skills to produce reports up to Board level
* Experience of working closely with data, privacy practitioners and security teams
* Strong facilitation skills, running workshops for business units
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels within and outside of IT.
Please apply now for more information.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.