Business Analyst- Online-Distance learning-Higher Education
£443 per day | Greater London | Contract
Posted 9 days ago
Business Analyst- Online/Distance learning-Higher Education
Business Analyst ideally with experience of online/distance learning within a higher education environment is urgently needed to work for a Leading Higher Education institution. The Business Analyst will be tasked with reviewing the clients current online/distance learning provision whilst benchmarking this against other market offerings.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for reviewing existing activity and delivery of distance, online and flexible learning programmes including documenting As Is processes. Capturing delivery and implementation lessons learnt, whilst benchmarking against distance learning provision from other Higher Education institutions (UK/International) and other digital academic models.
Business Analyst- Online/Distance learning-Higher Education-Essential Experience
* Experience in analysing and interpreting data
* Excellent core Business Analysis skills including gathering and documenting an as-is landscape and process mapping.
* Experience of supporting large programmes and agile working including utilising an Agile working methodology, way of working and iterative development for rapid delivery.
* Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with a positive attitude and ability to elicit information for a variety of stakeholders.
Business Analyst- Online/Distance learning-Higher Education-Desirable Experience
* Experience and expertise of online/distance learning platforms.
* Experience of working within a Higher Education environment.
Please note that this role is outside of IR35 on a part time basis (3 days per week) for 8-9 weeks.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.