£50,000 | Manchester | Permanent
Posted 26 days ago
Business Analyst - Agile
Salary : £45k - £50k
Job Role & Responsibilities:
My Client is seeking highly motivated Business Analyst to be involved in the development from concept through to delivery and will need to support multiple teams and requirements. The role is wide ranging.
* Analysing current and next up user stories in the backlog: just-in-time requirements elicitation; investigating when more information is required; providing business context and detailed insight to the teams on ideas and looking for alternative innovative solutions to problems.
* Supporting Product and development teams and the wider Business in gathering information to make informed decisions.
* Communicating with stakeholders.
* Facilitating stand ups, retrospectives, demos and workshops.
* Agile coaching: spotting potential issues with the team and helping to solve them
* Working closely with Product and Technical Team Leads on all matters concerning your team(s)
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.