Business Analyst - Healthcare
Competitive | Leeds | Contract
Posted 5 days ago
InterQuest are hiring for an experienced Business Analyst with Healthcare sector experience to join our successful client in Leeds.
This is a 3 month contract to commence 1st December.
Skills and experience required:-
- Minimum five years' experience in Business Analysis, Requirements Analysis and Systems Analysis.
- Experience working in Healthcare/NHS preferred; as a minimum worked in local/national government body
- Functional requirements gathering, able to extract requirements, user requirements, user stories / journeys.
- Experience working in a highly technical environment with complex, national architectural components.
- Understand data flows / data management, data systems; ideally have worked within a dataflow programme
- High level of communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Desirable skills include:
- Background or experience within NHS project as a Business Analyst
- Recognised Business Qualifications from either BSC or ISEB.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations / running workshops.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Exposure to Atlassian suite
- Previous experience of discovery stage / workshop facilitation.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to Georgina at InterQuest.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.