Business Analyst - Financial Services - Surrey
£60,000 | Redhill | Permanent
Posted 30 days ago
To support their growth plans in 2020. One of the UK's leading names in financial services require x2 Business Analysts. You will be working as part of a growing experienced team at the their Head Office near Redhill.
- Engage with key stakeholders at all levels, building relationships and using these to generate commitment and buy in.
- Undertake exploratory analysis in order to support the investigation of new opportunities.
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile development teams and stakeholders throughout the business.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
- Demonstrable recent experience of working as a Business Analyst Manager on many large projects within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A confident, strong and capable individual, comfortable working with ambiguity
- Ability to collaborate seamlessly with all disciplines within delivery teams and those across the wider IT dept and the business to unblock issues and ensure project success
- Ability to build robust relationships with key stakeholders whilst ensuring all IT delivery assets, governance and processes are in place.
- Must have financial servuices experience. General insurance experience highly desired, not essential.
In return, you will receive a salary of between £50,000 and £60,000. Plus you will receive a number of benefits which include: 25 days holiday, PMI, Perf Bonus, Agile working.
Please apply now for immediate consideration
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.