£500 per day | Essex | Contract
Posted 10 days ago
Business Analyst- MS Dynamics
Initial 3 month contract
Up to £450-£500 Inside IR35
MS Dynamics Business Analyst required for a leading London authority, going through large scale transformational change. You will be responsible for:
* Managing and advising the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals
* Using interviews, workshops etc to gather, translate and document requirements
* Reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice
* Developing performance metrics, measures, benefits and KPI monitoring
* Managing business change within clients - Workforce Engagement, Change Impact Assessment & Change Readiness and Training Plans
You will need to have strong experience in MS Dynamics as a minimum.
Note: Prior work history working within the Public Sector, specifically local government, is essential in order to be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this position, or know of anyone who might be, please get in contact for immediate consideration.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.