Business Analyst ESG
£800 per day | London | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 27 days ago
Keywords: Business Analyst, Business Analysis, Investment Management, Asset Management, OTC Derivatives, ESG, Regulatory Change, Technology Change, Product Change, Applications, SQL
Senior Business Analyst, Investment Management
Up to £800 per day umbrella rate, 12 months, London
My client is a leading Investment Management business looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to join their Programme Management team, this team supports large scale technical change projects and programmes that cross multiple functions and product teams.
An example of this would be the implementation of new OTC Derivatives that require technical change in several product teams for various applications/systems from front to back office or across functions.
* Strong experience as a Business Analyst in Asset Management is essential, candidates from the sell-side may be considered only if they have significant OTC experience.
* Strong OTC Derivatives knowledge and experience is again essential, good understanding of the trade life cycle from execution, pricing, confirmation, settlement, etc
* Understanding of the role of third parties within the OTC Derivatives market.
* Would have ideally worked on various projects focused on OTC Derivatives specifically, driving technical change resulting from a product, regulatory or business requirement/s.
* Prior experience with regulatory initiatives within the industry, e.g. LiBOR, ESG, etc
Please get in touch for more details.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.