Business analyst - CRM Project
£55,000 | London | Permanent
Posted 11 days ago
Business analyst - CRM Project - Salesforce
£45k- £55k DOE
A leading and customer focussed ecommerce company have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
The BA role will perform both business process analysis and system analysis, working closely with the project manager, product owner and business stakeholders to shape projects, elicit requirements and retain ownership of project requirements through to delivery; supporting implementation and the handover of the new systems and processes into business ownership and applications support
Working in a global business, you will often need to solicit requirements from key stakeholders around the world, taking into account where diversity of approach provides true business edge in the local marketplace, while at the same time endeavouring to streamline and improve processes throughout the business.
Skills and experience required:
Business Analyst - Required Experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills including Business, IT and 3rd Party Vendors.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility to identify risks and issues.
- Experience working within an Agile Environment.
- The ability to storyboard and lead solution scoping process whilst ensuring all stakeholders are informed and clear on project activity / involvement.
- Demonstrable ability to write and manage user stories.
- Good understanding of technical concepts and models.
- Previous experience of stakeholder management at all levels.
- Analytical skills and ability to problem solve.
- Proven ability to work to tight timescales and meet schedules.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal; must be able to communicate at a technical and non-technical level.
In return, the client is looking to offer a salary CIRCA £50k along with an impressive benefits package.
If you have previously worked in a Business Analyst capacity, experienced with CRM Systems (Salesforce) and are looking for a new challenge then please give me a call on 01892553 207 for immediate consideration; alternatively please email me at Lucy.McDermott@interquestgroup.com
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.