Business Analyst - Consumer finance - Retail
£535 per day | United Kingdom | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 14 days ago
Business Analyst - Consumer finance / Retail
- At least 2-3 years experience of working within Consumer Credit and or Consumer Finance is required please.
Essential skills & knowledge required for this role:
o Demonstrate that they are a BA (not a SME - so they are confident in standard BA activities - i.e. requirements engineering, process mapping/ re-engineering) Also must be pro active in your work, be able to take notes in meetings and relay that back clear to the teams either within IT and or Business arenas.
Must ahve a Retail working background to apply within consumer credit and or consumer finance - Essential to this role.
Very nice to have:
- Experience of performing a similar role within a comparable organisation, or has experience of delivering business analysis activities across multiple clients as a member of a top tier professional services (consulting) firm
- Experience of eliciting, analysing, documenting, validating, communicating, and managing structured requirements (with clear traceability) on a project or programme using best practice techniques
- Experience in organising and facilitating workshops
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders (including senior stakeholders)
- Ability to plan, track and manage workload independently
- Understanding of both waterfall and agile project methodologies
Please do get in touch today for a full detailed job spec.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.