Business Analyst - Business Change
Competitive | London | Permanent
Posted 25 days ago
This leading, global, Asset Management organisation is searching for a Senior BA to join their Business Change team. The role will be working on strategic, large scale Change initiatives, including Regulatory Change. This is an excellent opportunity to join a driven, forward-thinking team which enjoys a high profile across the organisation. We are looking for somebody with:
* Strong business analysis skills and familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall methodology
* Demonstrable track record of successful Business Change delivery
* Solid financial markets background with a good understanding of the Asset Management industry
* Experience across a variety of financial products, ideally including Fixed Income, Equities, ETD, OTC
* Regulatory experience including MiFID, GDPR, SMCR, etc.
This opportunity sits in a highly entrepreneurial culture and will suit somebody with the ability to work independently and the desire for a high profile role which will make a measurable, positive impact on the business.
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.