£575 per day | Acton | Contract
IQ Talent Solutions
Posted 7 days ago
Purpose of the role
* Working collaboratively with all impacted stakeholders (business, technology, 3 rd parties) to support the successful delivery of projects/ programmes through the provision of best in class business analysis services.
* Perform business analysis on low to medium complexity projects and/ or supporting the business analysis across large scale/ complex projects and programmes.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Identify the key problems and/ or opportunities to be addressed by a project through the investigation of the current business state (processes, business rules, people and data)
* Define the high-level scope; including the functional features/ capabilities to be delivered
* Identify the stakeholders impacted by the proposed changes and understand their levels of interest and influence
* Define the approach, estimate and plan for delivering the business analysis activities and proactively monitor/ manage once agreed
* Undertake the elicitation, documentation, analysis and verification/ validation of requirements; ensuring that they are of the right quality to support solution design
* Produce appropriate models to support the elicitation and communication of requirements (user journeys, process flows, logical data models etc.)
* Organise and lead the facilitation of workshops to support the analysis activities
* Manage any changes to the requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project; ensuring that the business impact has been fully investigated
* Support the evaluation of the solution design to ensure the requirements have been met
* Define full traceability of each requirement (from high level scope through to solution design)
* Map, analyse and re-engineer business processes
* Support the identification and execution of test scenarios/ cases and investigation/ resolution of test defects
* Support the completion of feasibility studies, option analysis and vendor selection (RFI/ RFP)
* Support the identification of business change impacts and associated business readiness activities to be delivered
* Actively support the business analysis practice by championing/ developing the business analysis process; and sharing knowledge within the community
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.